L'Oréal Color Infallible Eyeshadow in 'Hourglass Beige'

Monday, July 30, 2012

Hi everyone! Today I want to show you guys an eyeshadow that I bought in France, in the beginning of July. I was walking around on a market and I saw a stand that sold Maybelline and L'Oréal for really low prices. Now, I know you have to be careful with these kind of things, because the make up they sell can be fake. BUT I thought the packaging looked identical to the ones you can find in the store, so I decided to try it out. I bought this eyeshadow for €4 and I was happy because L'Oréal can be really expensive in Belgium.

I think the packaging looks really good. It's not small, but not too big so you can throw this eyeshadow in your makeup bag and take it with you! :)

The eyeshadow is actually a pigment, but with this little black presser, you can press the pigment so it won't spill all over the place. I think it's genius that they did this, because working with pigments can be a bit tricky. You have the pigmentation of a pigment in the form of an eyeshadow: awesome!

I really like this color, it's a neutral beige color, with a metallic sheen to it. It's reat for an everyday eyelook, but it gives your eyes a little pop and makes them come alive!

                                      Swatch: Hourglass Beige

The eyeshadow feels soft and goes on smoothly. This is a great eyeshadow! I happy with this one, they're really worth checking out! In Belgium, you can find L'Oréal at Kruidvat, Di, Ici Paris XL, ... and they cost €9,99!

What do you prefer, loose eyeshadows or pressed ones?
Have you tried this line of eyeshadows?
xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS