Urban Decay Lip Love in 'Failbait'

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Another product I bought when I was in France, was the Urban Decay Lip Love Honey infused lip therapy lipgloss. That's a long name! This products was on sale for -70%! I only payed 4,80 euros for this, which is insanely cheap for a Urban Decay product. I got the color 'failbait', which is a sheer coral color. I thought this would be perfect for summer!



I like the description on the box:

It's true love... Our honey-infused lip therapy feels cushiony, shines like crazy and moisturizes lips with essential fatty acids, moisturizers and antioxidants. This stuff is way too serious to feel soooooo good. With it's hint of tint and luscious honey scent, you'll want to keep one in your bag, one at your desk and one at your lov-ah's.

                                                   Swatch: Failbait

The gloss smells great, just like honey! It does not feel sticky at all, which I love as well. But I had expected just a bit more color. The gloss shows up clear on my lips, too bad because I really liked the coral color :( I'm happy that I got this gloss on a discount, because I don't think I would ever buy this full price (16 euros).

Do you like Urban Decay products? What's your favorite?
xx Astrid



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS