Sephora Nail Art Patches Review

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hi everyone! Today I'm doing a review on a nail product: the Nail Art Patches of Sephora. These came out after Sally Hanssen released her Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips. 


What are these?
These are some sort of stickers with a cool design (or just one color) made out of REAL nailpolish that you can just stick on your nails. I tried regular stickers with designs on my nails and they peeled of after 3 minutes. But these on stay on perfectly, so far! 

You just chose the right size for your nails, peel off the nailpolish and stick it well on your nail, starting from your nail bed to the end of your nail. These are very long, so you just file the remaining away. And there it is, a trendy, longlasting design on your nails within minutes!
When you are tired of the design, you can just remove it with nailpolish remover :)


These cost €9 per pack. Yes, that's not cheap but I think this is so cool for a special occasion or an event or something. I'm going out this weekend and this naildesign is just perfect! Also, they last a really long time. I'll keep you guys posted on how long they last ;)

Update: I put this pacthes on friday and today, wednesday, they are stil looking good! They have worn off a bit on the edges, but a regular nail polish wouldn't last as long!

What do you have on your nails right now? 
xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS