Beauty Wishlist October 2012

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hey everyone, today I'm not here with a product review but with a list of beauty products that I really want! Some of these products are expensive, others are not available in my country (yet)!

 
1. Revlon Whimsical nail polish: This is handsdown the most beautiful polish I've ever seen. It's a light bleu creamy polish with glitter that's supposed to be a dupe for 'Glitter in the air' by Deborah Lippmann. Sadly, this color is not available in Belgium :( I've tried so hard to find it online but all the websites that sell this polish, usually don't ship to international destinations. If you know where I can find this, let me know!

2. The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Scrub (Special Edition): This scrub smells like heaven. I love peaches; the color, the smell, the taste, just everything about them! The reason I haven't picked this up yet is because I want to use up my Body Shop Strawberry Polish first. But the next time I'll smell this in the store, I probably won't be able to resist ;)

3. Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume: I'm a big BIG fan of his perfume Daisy, but the more I smell this in the store, the more I like it! I bought Daisy two years ago when I went to NY with my family for $45, but in Belgium, the 50ml of Dot can be up to €60! I'll have to wait until Christmas or my birthday for this one...

4. Revlon Kissable Balm Stains: These are the chubby balm sticks with a stain infused in them and they look so cool! I've heard good things about this products on youtube, but the balm stains are not available in Belgium yet :(

5. Deborah Lippmann Nailpolish: Another product I've heard great things about, these glitter nail polishes are supposed to be AMAZING. But I think €20 for a nail polish is a bit much... So I keep looking and dreaming about these, but I won't be purchasing one any time soon.

We all have products we really want, but can't purchase for some reason.
What is your beauty wishlist?

Have a nice weekend everyone,
xx
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS