Khiel's Ultimate Strenght Hand Salve Review

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hi everybody, I know I haven't been blogging much in september, but I got busy with my new school year! :) I'm ready to start again and reviewing products for you guys.
Today I'm going to talk about a product I use multiple times a day, especially in the fall and winter! That product is: hand cream.




My hands can get really dry in the winter and I always like to have a good, moisturizing, non greasy hand cream with me. A year ago, I bought this one from Khiel's. I tried it in the store and I liked that it didn't leave an annoying greasy feeling on my hands, which other hand lotions can do sometimes. This cream 'protects' your hands against the cold and keeps them moisturized for a long time. It's a thick cream that smells like eucalyptus. I'm not the biggest fan of the smell, but it doens't bother me.


This hand cream is available in all Khiel's stores and on their website. You can get it for 16 euros. It might not be the cheapest handfood ever, but as I said, I've had this for a year or so know and there's still a lot in the tube. A little goes a long way with this one and it really is amazing.

What's your favorite hand lotion?
xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS