Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow In 'Birthday Suit' Swatch + Review

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Hey everyone! Today I'm back with a review on the Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in 'Birthday Suit'. This is a light metallic, soft goldish colour that I bought this a few months ago in a Sephora in Paris. These are supposed to be a cream eyeshadow/liner that stays put on your lids all day!


I really like Benefit packaging! It's always so cute! This is a glass container with a black lid with birds on it. I think it's beautiful, but practicalas well.



This is a beautiful, creamy eyeshadow, perfect as an all-over-the-lid colour or as a base for other shadows. BUT for me, it's not creaseless. I always have to use a good primer to make sure my (cream)eyeshadow doesn't crease troughout the day, also when I use this kind of eyeshadows. So yes, I like this a lot. I just to do the extra effort to put on my Too Faced Shadow Insurance underneath this.

Do you like cream eyeshadows? What's your favorite?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS