Lush 'It's Raining Men' Shower Gel Review

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Today I'm showing you a Lush Shower Gel. I heard so much about this products and when the lady in the asked me if I wanted to get a little sample of it, I couldn't say no. And I liked it so much, that I bought the medium sized bottle.


This is the description I found on the Lush website: Check out the weather report, it looks like rain today! Get absolutely soaking wet and lather up armed with one of the finest shower gels you can buy. Our honey hand and body soap became such a huge customer favorite that we just had to create a soothing honey shower gel with the same scent. It smells like toffee-fudge, with refreshing sweet orange and bergamot oils to give it a little extra sweetness. In case of stormy weather ahead we made It's Raining Men with lotus flowers to soothe your ravaged bodies and oodles of moisturizing, cleansing honey. 

It really has a strong, sweet scent. Unlike any shower gel I ever smelled before. I can't describe what it smells like (which is why I looked up the lush description), but there's definitely honey in it. And I love the smell of honey :)

This shower gel is quite moisturizing but I wish it would lather up some more.

There is something strange about it. I bought this in the Lush store in Antwerp, but on the bottle, the description is written in a language I'm not really familiar with. I think it's funny, they must have mixed up something with the deliveries to the Lush stores.

You can find this shower gel in Lush stores or on the Lush website for €15,20/250g. Their shower gels come in three sizes.

Do you like Lush products?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS