No. 7 Blush in 'Soft Damson' Review and Swatches

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hey everyone I'm back again today with a review on one of my favorite blushes: the No7 Blush in 'Soft Damson'. I bought this at the drugstore Boots, in London over a year ago and it has become one of my favorite blushes ever! 

The packaging is simple, but classy. I love it. It's not too big, so it doens't take much space whenever I take it with me on a trip.





This is a classic medium pink blush. You would even say that there is nothing special about it. But I think everyone should have a color like this in their collection. It's perfect for an everyday look, but you can also wear it on a night out.

 

Soft consistency and not too bright. This blush gives me a perfect, healthy glow. I use this almost every day because it's just so pretty!

I would recommend this blush to everyone!

What's your favorite blush?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS