Project Pan Update: February 2013 + Empties

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Girls, I have a lot to tell you. So get something to eat or drink, sit back, relax and hear me out.

I haven't bought makeup since the end of November. You might think: 'That's just two months, how hard can it be?' For me, it's a really long time. I realise that using up products actually takes a long time. I only have two empties to show you guys this month. Let me show them and tell you what I think!


1) Mini Urban Decay Primer Potion:
This little sample actually lasted me a really long time. An eyeshadow primer helps your eyeshadows stay all day and that is something I really need. I'm now using the Too Faced Shadow Insurance, which is fantastic as well.











2) Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer: I actually started using this before my Maybelline one (I used that one up in december) and I finally finished this one as well. I already bought a replacement for this one months ago, but I used this one later than expected.
I love it. It had medium coverage, but it's buildable. It's brightens the undereyes. It smells really good and fruity.

The only downside on this concealer is that it dries to a powder and it can make dry spots on the skin show up more.



A Project Pan is really harder than I thought. I really miss shopping for makeup and everytime someone tells me that they bought something, my reaction looks like this:


I found this pic today, I had to laugh really hard and I wanted to share it.

Now, I have to confess something to you guys. I want to be honest with you. I have cleaned out my makeup collection a bit more and I got rid of a lot of stuff that was too old.
And not buying makeup for months, really gives the opportunity to save a lot of money. I thought maybe I deserved a reward?

So, here it comes... I placed on order online at CherryCulture.com. Yes, I know! When I saw that they had a Valentines action two weeks ago (20% off everything at the whole store!! I couldn't resist) I decided to finally grab my chance to try out NYX and China Glaze. And I actually bought quite a lot. The order is on it's way but hasn't arrived yet.

Downside: I bought makeup, while being in a project pan. 
Upside: I'll have a lot of new products to share with you guys. I thought about everything really well and decided to buy things that I didn't have yet or weren't similar to anything in my collection.

I want to say that I'm not quitting my Project Pan.This was a one time online shopping spree and I think in some way, I deserved it a little bit.  I hope you guys are not disappointed or mad, but I hope you guys understand. 

So tell me, 
Have you guys bought some makeup lately?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS