Revlon Lipbutters Swatches and Review

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hi everyone, I'm back today with a new review on the Revlon Lip Butters. I did one months ago, but I didn't like the photos and lighting on that review. After that review, I bought two other colors so I decided to redo the whole review.

 From left to right: Crème Brulée, Pink Truffle, Macaroon, Berry Smoothie, Candy Apple

I love the packaging on these. They have that typical Revlon quilted design and show the color of the lip butter. Easy to find the right color!

                                                       Crème Brulée
                                                      Pink Truffle (my favorite!)
                                                             Macaroon
                       Berry Smoothie (looks a lot like Macaroon, but more pink)
                                                   Candy Apple
 
I love the formulation and pigmentation of these! They are soft, creamy and have amazing color pay-off! My favorites are Pink Truffle and Candy Apple. Pink Truffle is the perfect every neutral lipstick for me, it's just a hint darker than my lips.

These are available at INNO and some Planet Parfum stores :)

What do you think of the Revlon Lip Butters?
What colors do you own?
xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. I really like Macaroon! It's not available in the States so I guess I'll have to be content with Berry Smoothie.

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS