40 Beauty Questions Tag!

Friday, March 8, 2013

My first tag, so exciting! I found this tag on Ashlee's blog and decided to do it as well. Let's get started with the questions!






SKINCARE
-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice. In the morning and before I go to sleep :)
-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Combination skin.
-What is your current facial wash? Bourjois Foaming Cleansing Cream.
-Do you exfoliate? Yes. At least 2 times a week or more, depends on whenever I feel my skin needs it.
-What brand do you use? The Body Shop, Freeman or Yves Rocher.
-What moisturizer do you use? Benefit Dear John Moisturizer.
-Do you have freckles? No, I don't.
-Do you use eye cream? Yes, the Sephora Instant Depuffing Eye Gel.
-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? No, I never really had much acne. I mostly have a problem with dry skin sometimes, in certain places on my skin.
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? No, I haven't.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use? I don't use much foundation, almost never. I don't think I need it and  I also have not found a good foundation that I would want to use everyday ;) but I use BB cream sometimes.
-How about concealer? Currently, I'm using the Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer.
-Do you know your undertone color? I think it's neutral, but sometimes I think I see a hint of yellow hidden in my skin.
-What do you think of fake eyelashes? Never tried them, to be honest.
-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes, I know.

-What brand of mascara do you use? Right now, I switch between two mascaras: The Maybelline Falsies and the Benefit They're Real mascara.
-Sephora or MAC? Without a doubt, Sephora! I love Sephora! I usually go to Sephora in France, but would love to go to an US Sephora one, because they have so much more brands than they do in France.
-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No, I don't.
-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes and my hands :)
-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes, I love the Too Faced Shadow Insurance.
-For the face? No, but that's also because I don't use foundation that much.
-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Urban Decay 'Sin', Estee Lauder 'Tempting Mocha' and the peachy-champagne color in the 'Nude Elements' quad from Revlon.
-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? I like them both, but I use pencil more often.
-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Almost never, yay! But I poke my eye with mascara sometimes...
-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? They look beautiful, but I find them a bit tricky to work with.
-Do you use mineral makeup? Sometimes.
-What is your favorite lipstick? Mac 'Viva Glam 2', Mac 'Gem of roses' and Revlon Lip Butter in 'Pink Truffle'.
-How about lipgloss? I like the Nyx lipglosses but I don't really have a favorite lipgloss.
-What is your favorite blush to use? No. 7 in 'Soft Damson' and Benefit 'Sugarbomb'.
-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No, I've never bought anything on ebay.
-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes, I do.
-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) I don't think we have those in Belgium, but I would love to go to one once :)
-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? It looks like fun, but I have no idea where you can take those :p
-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Yes, sometimes! But (a lot of) practice makes perfect. I still need to learn ;)
-Name a makeup crime that you hate? Dark lipliner with a light lipstick. Why, just WHY?
-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? mostly neutral, but a pop of color in the summer can be fun :)
-Which celebrity always has great make up? Mila Kunis, I love her smokey eyes. But Leighton Meester can look amazing too.
-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Concealer, to brighten up my eyes.
-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, why shouldn't I? :D
-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I think I look good, but in my opinion, I look better with makeup on.
-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Revlon, Benefit and Urban Decay.
-What do you think of Makeup? Makeup is, when used correctly, a perfect way to emphasize certain qualities. You can make your eyes pop or make your skin look perfect. I just love makeup so much.


I tag everyone who reads this! 

xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS