Nail of the Day: China Glaze Hook And Line

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Today I'm showing you another polish from the China Glaze Hunger Games collection. This is a frosty grey with a little hint of brown in it. This is also a polish I got from the Cherry Culture website.


I'm really impressed with the quality and pigmentation of the China Glaze nail polishes. In two coats, this polish was perfectly opaque. It also doens't need a really long time to dry. I love the color! It's subtle, but not a traditional nude. I think it will match everything. I would wear this all year, spring and autumn, summer and winter ;)

What do you think of this color?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS