My Perfume Collection: photos and descriptions (Part 2)

Monday, April 29, 2013

Hey everyone, today I'm posting part 2 of my perfume collection. These are the perfumes I keep at home in Brussels. These are also the ones I use less than the ones in Ghent. But they are still good! ;)
It was a bit more difficult to find desciptions of these perfumes, but two of them were already limited edition scents by a clothing store. I did my best to find descriptions or made them myself (pretty horrible :p)




1) Red Delicious by DKNY
Perfume composed of apple note surrounded with violet leaves becomes sweeter with a glittering start thanks to a splendid bouquet beautifully harmonized leaving us under the impression of having a real, juicy, ripe apple in front of us. Red and white bottle still looks like an apple perfectly matching the tantalizing character of this fragrance.
Notes:
champagne, lychee, raspberry, apple, rose, amber, musk and vanilla. 

I love all the DKNY fragrances, as you can may have noticed. This one has a softer apple scent then the green bottle. I like it a lot, it smells great. I wish I wore this more often.

2) Fuel for life by Diesel
This perfume was created by two ‘noses for perfumes’, Annick Menardo and Thierry Vasseur, who enriched the top notes with fresh mandarin and a touch of pink pepper. The heart is dominated by sweet and clear jasmine, decorated with nutmeg notes, while the base fondles with sensual notes of musk and patchouli. Use with caution !

And yes, you must use this with caution. It's a very heavy fragrance. The heaviest I own and it's my least favorite. It just doens't fit me, which I was bummed about because I like the smell :(
I also noticed that my dog acts very strange whenever I wear this, he gets a little agressive and crazy... I think it's because it's such a strong scent :/

3) Oh my Cherry by ZARA
A sweet, everyday scent by Zara. I got the rollerbal bottle, which is perfect to take with you. I'm not sure this is still available, but I really like it. It's a subtle, sweet, little bit fruity scent!

4) Music by Harajuku lovers
Harajuku Lovers collection includes fragrances , Lil' Angel, Music, Love, Baby and G, and each of them is devoted to one of her back vocals, Harajuku Girls, reflecting their fashion and life styles, while one represents her.
The scent of Music is charismatic and brings joy. The top notes bring fresh aromas of peach and clementine, the heart blends floral notes of jasmine sambac, sweet pea and honeysuckle. The base introduces vanilla, musk, and woodsy accords.

I really like this one, it's a very cute bottle and a great daytime scent.

5) Love Island by Pimkie
This was just a limited edition summer fragrance by a clothing store called Pimkie. It smells very fruity and sweet, which I loved a lot 4 years ago. To be honest, this one is very old and I haven't used it in a long time.

What's your favorite perfume?
xx, 
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. I love Cool Water for Men and I have been using it even if I'm a girl.

    Hey Love!

    Lovely post!



    Please follow and visit me :D

    Danica Stark

    ReplyDelete
  2. seen as you seem to be a lover for perfume you should try jean-paul Gaultier classique it's my all time favourite

    Jorden x

    http://fourbluemondays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS