NYX Megashine Lipgloss in 'Beige' and 'Tea Rose' Review

Monday, April 15, 2013

After hearing so much about the NYX Megashine Lipglosses, I decided to finally try them out. I have them in two colors: Beige and Tea Rose. I found these on the Cherry Culture website and showed them in my Cherry Culture haul.

The packaging is, like all NYX packaging, simple and sleek. I like it this way and you can easily find the right color when you want to put one of these on.

Beige is definitely not a beige color. It's a soft pink color. Tea rose is a darker pink color and is darker than I tought it would be. 

In the next photo you can see swatches on my hand, but I also have swatches of the colors on my lips. The lipgloss feels creamy and just a little bit sticky, but not irritating. I love the smell, it's very sweet and fruity. It reminds me of a mixture of cherry and bubble gum.


                                                                Swatch: Beige
                                                            Swatch: Tea Rose

They are a bit similar on the lips, but Tea Rose is darker than Beige. I like them both but Tea Rose is my favorite. Even though Beige is a lighter color, it was 'brighter' and more noticible on my lips. Tea Rose is slightly more sheer than Beige.

These lipglosses are available on the Cherry Culture website. Nyx is an amazing and very inexpensive brand, I love it! I would definitely recommend these lipglosses to anyone!

Have you tried these lipglosses? Do you like them?
xx, 
Astrid

6 comments:

  1. These look lovely and so easy to wear!

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYX is definitely one of my favorite makeup brands~! I love these colors on you! I've heard so much about Beige but it's always sold out at my drugstore~ I'm going to look for Tea Rose next time I go! :D

    http://makingupashlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're really pretty and suit you! I've not worn lipgloss since I was a teen though, I think that's why I tend to steer clear, I definitely need to try this brand. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both look amazing on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These do look really lovely, I'm just not a massive fan of lipgloss, too much of a lipstick girl haha ;) Really pretty though! I am a new follower and would love for you to check my blog out at some point.

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post!!

    tashfacee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS