Tag: My life from A to Z

Saturday, May 4, 2013

 Hey everyone, a few days ago, I saw Sanja doing this tag on her blog. It looked like so much fun, so I decided to this this tag as well ;)

A. Age: 20
B. Bed size: Double.
C. Chore that you hate: Doing the dishes.
D. Dogs: Boxers
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast: 2 slices of bread with jam.
F. Favorite color: Red, Taupe and Navy.
G. Gold or Silver: I like them both, lately I prefer gold!
H. Height: 177cm or 5'10 ft
I. Instruments you play: None :( 
J. Job title: Student
K. Kids: Hopefully, 2 kids (but not now!!)
L. Live: Near Brussels, Belgium! 


M. Mother’s name: Liliane.
N. Nicknames: Ast.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None!
P. Pet peeves: Smacking food, lying, telling stories behind my back,...
Q. Quote from a movie: 'I went to a party once, and there was a palm reader there and when she looked at my hand, she just froze. And I said to her "I know. My lifeline is broken. I know I won't live past thirty.' (Factory Girl)

                                                  Sienna Miller in 'Factory Girl'

R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Two older brothers.
U. Underwear: I own too much & I like fun colors and lace details!
V. Vegetable you hate: I love vegetables, I eat them all... except Beetroot.
W. What makes you run late: Trying to figure out what I should wear!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My foot and my wisdom teeth!
Y. Yummy food that you make: Pasta with ham, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms! (Recipe from Laura Vitale)
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes and Pinguins.


I hope you liked this tag and I tag you all to do it as well ;)

xx, 
Astrid

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun tag, I'm glad that you did it :) And you're soooo tall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! When I wear heels, I'm a giant! :p

      Delete
  2. One of my good friends used to live in Brussels, she always has stories to tell. Hope I can visit one day :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I visited Brussel once and loved it so much! Love the tag anyway <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS