Summer Bloggin', July 2: Marc Jacobs 'Dot' Perfume Review

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Marc Jacobs is my ultimate fashion hero. I think he has the most beautiful designs ever ( I LOVE the mouse ballerina's). 'Daisy' is my favorite perfume ever. I wear it all the time and sometimes, I just need to smell it. It smells like heaven. So when this perfume came out, I was so curious to what it would smell like.


The first time I smelled it, I loved it. It can't and won't beat Daisy, but it smelled different. I can't really describe scents, so I went to the Sephora website to see how it's decribed.

Description:
Surprising and effervescent, energetic and alive—DOT by Marc Jacobs captures a charming, upbeat spirit with timeless sophistication.

The exuberant top captivates with a delectable blend of red berries, succulent dragonfruit, and sweet honeysuckle. The lush floral heart of the fragrance blooms with the addictive beautiful jasmine, mingled with energizing notes of coconut water and orange blossom. The scent rounds out with a feminine dry down of creamy vanilla, driftwood, and sensual musks.

Notes:
Red Berries, Dragonfruit, Honeysuckle, Jasmine, Coconut Water, Orange Blossom, Vanilla, Driftwood, Musk.
Style:
Chic. Energetic. Upbeat. 


I think this smells amazing for summer, early fall and spring. I wear Daisy troughout the whole year, but I don't think I would do that with this one. It smells very fresh and feminine. Also a bit flirty. I like it a lot. :)

At the end of the summer, Marc Jacobs' new perfume Honey will be available in Europe. I'm excited and to curiuous how it will smell like!!

What's your favorite summer perfume?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS