London Haul Part 1: Make-up!

Friday, September 13, 2013

Hello, my lovely girls! I'm back, alive and kicking! After my exams, I went to London with my parents and I picked some products from Boots and Superdrug. I also have one item from Selfridge's.



At Superdrug, I was a bit disappointed. I went to the one on Oxford street and a lot of stuff was sold out. I wanted to try out the MUA eyeshadow palettes, but they were all sold out. I bought two Sleek palettes: 'Au Naturel' and 'Storm'. I also bought the Blush By 3 palette in 'Lace'. I'm happy I got my hands on these! 
I also bought a Barry M waterproof eyeliner in 'Bold Bronze' and a pretty yellow Barry M nail polish in the color 'Lemon Ice Cream'.

Then I went to Boots. They were having an amazing sale on most of the brand there: 'Buy one, get one half off'! I bought the Maybelline Babylips Lipbalm in 'Cherry Me'. This was sold out pretty much everywhere. I had to go to three Boots stores before I found it. I also bought one for a friend. The next things that I got were the small Soap&Glory Handfood and two Real Techniques brushes: the Blush brush and the Stippling Brush. And lastly, I got the Barry M lipstick in 'Touch of Magic'. I'll do reviews on all of these products. I can't wait to show you guys the lipstick, it's a very special one! ;)

The most expensive thing I bought, was at Selfridge's. This is the Ciaté Mini Paint Palette. It shows once again what kind of nail polish addict I am. It's an adorable box with eight mini Ciaté Paint Pots. It was £25, but one full size pot is £9.

              Row 1: Looking Glass, Antique Brooch, Amazing Grace, Spending Spree
                       Row 2: Dangerous Affair, Heirloom, Power Dressing, Mistress

I also bought some shoes, clothes and accessoires (Hello, Primark!) in London, so they're will be a 'Londen Haul Part 2' following soon ;)

I hope you guys have a fun weekend!
xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I'm so jealous that you were in London. I miss it so much :) And you bought some amazing things, can't wait for the part 2 :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS