Nail of the Day: Ciaté 'Dangerous Affair' Swatches and Review

Friday, September 20, 2013

Hello everyone! I'm back today with a review on one of the polishes from the Ciaté Mini Paint Palette. I got this palette in London, a few weeks ago. It contains 8 mini Ciaté nail polishes. Today, I'm showing you guys 'Dangerous Affair', a beautiful blood red color.


It was hard choosing which color I wanted to try out first. This one looked great in the bottle and it didn't disappoint me.The formulation on this nail varnish is amazing. 2 coats give the perfect finish. The color is a creamy, rich, dark red. I love it. It's a beautiful color for fall and winter. I'll often wear this one the next couple of months!

What's your favorite nail color for fall?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS