The Body Shop 'Honey Mania' Eau de Toilette Review

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hi, my lovely ladies! Today, I wanted to show you guys the new 'Honey Mania' eau de toilette by The Body Shop. When I saw Essiebutton's review on this line, I knew I had to try out the perfume. Little fact: I love the smell of honey, but I don't like eating it at all.


'Honey Mania' is a very sweet and rich scent,mixed with a few floral notes. A perfect fall scent. It lingers on the skin for hours and hours, which is something I love about fragrances from The Body Shop. I tested it in the store and I liked it so much! At night, I could still smell it on my skin. I wish I could let you all smell this right now, but I suggest you run (yes, run!) to your local Body Shop and smell this! The rest of the collection is worth checking out as well ;)

The Honey Mania Eau de Toilette (30ml) is sold in all Body Shop stores for €14.

Have a nice weekend!
xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS