Riri Loves M.A.C. 'Her Cocoa' Eyeshadow Quad Review

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hi girls! I'm so excited to write this blogpost. As most of you know, M.A.C. and Rihanna have teamed up again and created a collection together, the "Riri <3 M.A.C. collection". The collection has lipsticks, eyeshadow quads, some brushes, a gorgeous blush and some other things. Most of the products (like the lipsticks and the blush) were already sold out at the M.A.C. store but I only wanted this quad and luckily, they still had a ton of them!


Let's all take a moment and just look at the beautiful packaging of the Rihanna collection for M.A.C. Look at it. LOOK! Argh, it's so beautiful. It's rose gold packaging with light and hot pink writing on it.


I'm a very big fan of M.A.C., especially their eyeshadows and lipsticks. But I haven't bought something in a very, very long time. I always check out reviews online before I buy something from their limited edition collections. But I never saw anything I liked enough to buy. Untill I saw the 'Her Cocoa' Quad by Rihanna. 


This quad contains four eyeshadow colors:

Bright Bronze Gold (lustre formula): A bronzy gold shade packed with fine shimmer. This almost has a glittery finish. Since this is a lustre, you'll have to work a bit harder with this color.
Soft Peach (satin formula): A beige flesh toned color. This is great as a highlight for the browbone and the inner corner. It's a bit chalky and dry, but I don't dislike it.You can also use this as a transitioning color in the crease, which makes it easier to blend out other colors.

Warm Antique Gold (veluxe pearl formula): A deep golden bronze that reflects with gold shimmer. This shade is a veluxe pearl, so it has a silky soft formula with great colour pay off. Veluxe pearls are some of the best M.A.C. finishes! This is my personal favorite in the quad.

Chocolate Bronze (lustre formula): A deep and warm dark brown-bronze that again has great levels of pigmentation. This would be beautiful used as an eyeliner or to darken up the crease.

I hope you liked this post. If you are interested in this collection, I suggest you go to the store as fast as you can, because it's selling like hot cakes!

Have a nice day, ladies!
xx,
Astrid

3 comments:

  1. These colours are perfect for everyday. Totally something I would wear non stop if I could get it in my country which I unfortunately can't :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want this palette, it looks so gorgeous! Definitely going to try and get my hands on it.

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS