Bye bye 2013, Hello 2014: My New Year's Resolutions

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hey, lovely marshmellows. Each year, I don't take the time to make New Year's resolutions. This is the first time that I actually want to take the time to reflect on last year and make goals for the new one. I have a feeling 2014 is going to be amazing.

                                                                                               Tumblr

1. Eat healthier
The last couple of months, I've been eating a lot more food and a lot more candy and unhealthy stuff. I want to change that and start eating a bit more healthy. More fruits and vegetables, less candy and chocolate. I've seen a few changes with my body that I'm not too happy about so I'm going to go on a healthy trip!

2. Do more sport
With a more healthy eating pattern, you should also do a bit of sport. I used to do zumba or another dancing lesson 2 times a week. But the last couple of months... I've been doing nothing! My condition is lost, I need to bring it back!

3. Wear a dress at least 1 time a week!
I know this is a bit of a weird resolution, but in the next year I really want to start wearing more dresses. I love dresses and I own a lot of them, but I don't wear them a lot. Sometimes, I'm a bit scared that they don't look good on me or that people will think that. My self image has something to do with that, I think. I want to change that! Who cares what they think! I'll wear them more often, starting NOW! :D

4. Study hard!
I don't think I have to explain this one, do I? :p

5. Keep on blogging :D
2013 has been a fun and amazing blogging year! I absolutely love blogging even more than ever. I'll try to write a post at least two or three times a week. You can always tell me requests in the comments. I always like reading those, so tell me: what do you wanna see on my blog in 2014?

I wish you all an amazing 2014 with lots of fun, love, health and luck. My sweet, beautiful readers, you all deserve the best in your lives <3

Have fun celebrating on New Year's Eve!
xx, 
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. Great resolutions!:) I don't usually do those, because I never follow through. But I firmly agree with point 1 and 2. I need to do this too:)) You're blog is great, keep doing what you've been doing ;) Happy new year:)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS