December 2013 Beauty Favorites

Monday, December 30, 2013

Hello everybody! It's the end of the month again and that means: time for favorites! This month, I don't have a lot of favorites, but I used a few new products a lot this month so I have some stuff to show you guys.



For my face, I've been loving the Nivea Stay Real Foundation. This is a very natural foundation that gives a light to medium coverage. You can built this up a bit. I always make sure that my skin is moisturized enough before I use this. I can look a bit cakey on dry skin sometimes. But overall, I'm really pleased with this. I've been using it a lot to go out or when my skin really looks tired, red of dull. I apply this with the Sephora Mineral Powder Brush, but it works perfect for foundation! To apply my concealer, I've been loving a Barbara Hofmann brush. This is a small angled blending brush, but it's perfect for blending out concealer under the eyes!

My cheeks are loving the Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Blush in the color 'Asian Sensation'. This was from a collection from quite a while ago but I've started using the blush a lot this month. It might be too much of a summery color for this time of the year, but it gives a nice blushed glow to my skin.

Sleek's Au Natural Idivine palette has been a much loved palette this month. I love love love the champagne color is the right corner above, perfect for a simple everyday eyelook. I usually use the light beige color in the crease and the white as a highlight as well. As a waterline eyeliner, I'm still loving the Catrice Made to Stay Inside Eye Highlighter pen. I've raved about this enough in my last favorites post. 

I've also been loving the Qi Gong deodorant by Rituals. This is the organic white lotus & Yi Yi Ren scent. It smells amazing, yet very subtle, and stays a long time. I like it! 
The Ouidad Botanical Boost Moisture infusing and refreshing spray has been a good friend to my hair this month. I've been using it everytime after a shower, before I start brushing my hair. It helps untangle my hair and makes it soft.

My ULTIMATE favorite of the month is the Essence 'Get BIG! Lashes' mascara. Essence has brought out some amazing things in the last year and this is one of them. This makes my eyelashes look big, long and gives them lots of volume AND a bit of a curl. Isn't that what we want in a mascara? I'm amazed by this! 

What have you been loving this month?
xx,
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous Sleek palette that I'd love to try, the combination of shades looks perfect! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so regret not getting this Essence blush when it was available...It's nice to hear the mascara is working for you, I really didn't get along with it...

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS