Highlight of my Day: Free Essie Nail Polish With Elle Belgique!

Monday, December 23, 2013

Hello everyone! Today, I went shopping with a friend in Antwerp. In one of the train stations from Brussels, we went to get something to drink in a little shop. Next to the register was the new Elle Belgique, with a FREE Essie nail polish. Elle is available in Belgium in two languages: Dutch/Flemish and French. I don't think you get the nail polish with the Flemish version.

The polishes are from the Essie Winter 2013 Collection. In the shop, there were two colors available and I got them both because I couldn't choose (Yes, my name is Astrid and I'm a Polishaholic!). The colors are 'Warm&Cosy Turtleneck', a beautiful mauve/purple and 'Shearling Darling', a dark blood red color. I love them both so much! I feel like painting my nails this evening!

Elle Belgique is available for €3,90 at your local new paper shop. I'm not sure if this offer is available anywhere, but I hope it is!

What was the highlight of your day?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS