Nail of the Day: Illamasqua 'Scarce'

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Hello sweeties! Today, I'm showing you an Illamasqua nail polish in the color 'Scarce'. Sanja from Sparkle With Laughter sent this color to me and I painted my nails immediately with it! It's such a cool, interesting color.



Scarce is a 'speckled' milky pink color with small black glitter and bigger black hexagon-shaped glitters.It's a bit of a muted bubblegum color. I've never tried an Illamasqua nail polish before (they are not available in Belgium/France) but I was amazed by the formulation of this one! It was fully opaque after two coats, but you can also get away with one coat. It's not streaky and dries very quick! I think I'm in love :)

Have you ever tried Illamasqua products?
xx,
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll have to get one for myself as well :D It's so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS