November and December Empties 2013

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hello, my sweet marshmallows! Today, I'm doing an empties post. I haven't done one in a very long time, the last one dated from june. But I finished up some products and I wanted to share my opinion about them with you guys. 


1) Sephora Instant Moisturizer: This came in a set from sephora, with a Eye Depuffing gel and a makeup remover. This is the first product of the set I've used up. I liked it but it wasn't that special. It had a nice, soft smell to it though. But I think there are better products out there. 
Repurchasing? Probably not, I didn't so anything special to my face.

2) The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Scrub: I LOVE scrubs from the body shop! This one smelled like peach yoghurt and I absolutely loved it. It makes your skin super soft. The Body Shop had two types of body scrubs: the ones that are really sugary and in my opinion, a bit more greasy. But this one was more of a creamy consistency (the Morginga smell is also like this) and I prefer this. I can rave about this products for hours and hours. 
Repurchasing? Yes
 
3) Hema Nightcream for Exra Dry Skin: I finally used up this cream! This is a really good, moisturizing cream. I read about it in a magazine once and decided to try it out. I also used this as a regular day cream, because it was really good. It leaves the skin feeling moisturized but not greasy! 
Repurchasing? Maybe. I'm now using the Benefit 'Dear John' cream.
  
4) Nivea Pearl&Beauty Deodorant: I've talked about this one in a previous empties post. It's a great deodorant with a nice, subtle scent that lasts a long time. Nivea has really good deodorants.
Repurchasing? Yes!

I don't have a picture of the next products. I kept them apart to take photos but my mom accidentally got rid of them. But I still wanted to mention these! :D

5) The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish: Another product from the Body Shop that is really worth purchasing! I've bought this for a few girlfriends as a gift and they're all hooked! It smells so good, makes your skin soft as a baby bum and it lasts a really long time. Repurchasing? Yes, over and over again!

6) Lush 'It's Raining Men' Shower Gel: This was a nice shower gel with a great scent. I loved it but I'm not sure if I will repurchase this right away. I like trying out new scents and brands. 
Repurchasing? Maybe

7) Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner: This smelled AMAZING. But I didn't like the product that much. It left my skin feeling too greasy sometimes and I don't like that at all. It was fun to try out and it was one of the best smelling products I've ever owned but that's all.

Repurchasing? No

Have you tried any of these products?
xx,
Astrid 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS