M.A.C. 'Stereo Rose' Mineralize Skinfinish Review + Swatches

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

I walked by the M.A.C. store close my studio in Ghent yesterday and I saw the beautiful display of the 'Fantasy of Flowers' spring collection. I had read a few reviews about this collection and I wanted to check out the beautiful, famous mineralize skinfinish in 'Stereo Rose', which is a favorite of a lot of beauty lovers.

Stereo Rose is repromote. It first came out at the end of 2012. Now, it's important to know: the color has changed. Stereo Rose is a different, lighter color now. So if you were hoping to finally get your hands on the original color, keep in mind that this is another version.


Temptalia has both blushes and the difference is shown on her blog. In this collection, Stereo Rose is described as a 'copper bronze'. To me, it's a warm coral color with a hint of peach and a glowy finish. I love how the color looks in the pan, it looks PERFECT for spring and summer.



It swatches beautifully, I think. A gorgeous reddish color color with sheen, to give you a healthy glow. It catches the light a bit, so it also highlights your cheeks. I have a feeling this will be one of my favorite spring/summer blushes. It's quite pigmented so be careful when you apply this. I first applied a bit too much, because I didn't think it would be that pigmented.

Here you can see the blush, applied to my cheeks (with a light hand!). I think it gives the face a beautiful glow! I love love love this color.

Stereo Rose Mineralize Skinfinish is part of the Limited Edition Fantasy of Flowers collection and is available at all the M.A.C. stores for €28. Be quick, because this baby is very beautiful and I think it can sell out again!

xx,
Astrid

3 comments:

  1. O wow, this looks seriously stunning! I think it actually looks even better on your cheeks than swatched :) Wish we had MAC here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! The blush looks stunning, just my kind of shade. It really suits you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous blush! Wow! :)

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    Welcome to my blog, for following each other, let me know.
    I'm fashion and beauty blogger from Slovenia :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS