Nail of the Day: Pastel Polkadots

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hey everybody! I'm here today with a quick NOTD. I wanted to paint my nails in one of my favorite spring colors, so I decided to go for Essie's 'Lilacism'. I found it right next to O.P.I.'s 'Glitzerland' and I thought they would be a nice combination. 

I put on three coats of Lilacism. It's quite a sheer polish, but it's perfectly opaque after the third coat. Then I took the back of a makeup brush (you can also use a dotting tool or even a bobby pin) and put some of Glitzerland on a piece of paper. And then you can start putting dots on your nails! I wanted a subtle look, so I just decided to put three dots on each nail. 

I think pastel and gold makes a very cute combination! I think this would also look great with blue, pink or green! :)

What's your favorite spring color combination?
xx,
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. Great combo, I'm all about pastels in the Spring as well but I'm still rocking my more wintery shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've nominated you for the Liebster award! http://lynniloves.blogspot.be/2014/03/liebster-award.html
    X Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS