Essence Cookies & Cream Collection: Jumbo Eyepencils

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hi sweeties! Today I'm showing you the two jumbo eye pencils from the Essence limited edition Cookies & Cream collection. I already showed you a nail polish from this collection, but I also picked up the two jumbo eyepencils. I liked these more than the regular eyeshadows.

There are two jumbo eyepencils in this collection:
  • Last night a Cookie Saved My Life: a reddish brown color
  • Yummy, Yummy!: grey taupe
I personally like using jumbo eyepencils. You can use them as an eyeshadow, as a base for other colors or even as an eyeliner! Sometimes, I find that using a bigger pencil makes it a bit easier to put on eyeliner. I like these two colors a lot, especially 'Yummy, Yummy!'. I love taupe colors, I think they look good with my green eyes. These are perfect, everyday colors that will look good on everybody.

There are soft, pigmented and they blend quite easily. I like!

What do you think about this collection?
xx,
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. The brown pencil looks a lot like the brown eye shadow from this LE and the name is also the same:) Like the colors, but somehow I did not purchase them in the store:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought both eyeshadows, but I definitely regret not getting the Yummy yummy as well. Oh well :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS