Personal: Starting A Diary

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Hey everyone! I'm here today with a short blogpost about something new I'm trying out, starting from today. I went to Hema last week and I found a very cute notebook. The words on the front of it made me buy it immediately and I'm very excited to do this!

'Make a note a day, every day. Write down an idea, a quote. Something to remember. And soon this will be your favorite book'

I want to remember more fun things of my life and that's why I decided to start writing some things down. I'll try to do this every day, to make it like a diary, but there might be days that I down write in it. I'll see how it goes.

Ofcourse, because a diary is very personal, I won't show you the things I write in here. But I will show you my first page. I decorated it a bit with some Washi tape (also from Hema) and I wrote down my name and favorite quote.

'Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day'
I really believe in this quote. There IS something good in every day, even if it is something very small like a compliment from someone or a hello from a stranger. Sometimes we forget about these little things and that's why I want to start writing in here. To remember good things. If I ever feel down in the future, I can read in here and maybe it will make me feel better again :)

Do you own a diary?
xx,
Astrid

5 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea. I try really hard to journal, but it's such a tricky habit to pick up! Love your first page :)
    Kallie - But First Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the cutest notebook over the weekend because I want to start keeping a journal as well...Still haven't started though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! You've given me inspiration to try this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Astrid ~
    Someone you can trust with all your secrets. Someone who has seen the best and the worst of you. Someone who's is there whenever you need someone to talk to. You feel sync with her and you can share comfortably your innermost feelings and thoughts. The kind of friend everyone whishes they had.

    ♥ Marijke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gij lieveke <3
      I love you so much! Ik kan niet wachten om je te zien :D
      xx

      Delete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS