Coming up: 100 Happy Days challenge

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hi sweeties! I was talking with a friend a few weeks ago and he said he was going to start the '100 Happy Days' challenge soon. He then suggested that I should do it as well! And I said yes! And I wanted to share the journey with you guys!


You can find all the information on the website of 100 Happy days.
They say: "We live in times when super-busy schedules have become something to boast about. While the speed of life increases, there is less and less time to enjoy the moment that you are in. The ability to appreciate the moment, the environment and yourself in it, isthe base for the bridge towards long term happiness of any human being" 


Submit a picture every day of what made you happy! 
It can be anything from a meet-up with a friend to a very tasty cake in the nearby coffee place, from a feeling of being at home after a hard day to a favor you did to a stranger.  

I think this is such a great idea to just try to be happy and find things in your day to make you happy, even if that day wasn't that amazing. 
May 16, or tomorrow, the 100 days challenge is about to start for me. This is the last day of my finals so I thought it would be a good time to start. Another friend of mine has already started last week and she really enjoys it. I will (try to) post my pictures on Instagram every day, depending on internet connections. I'll also blog about it every week, where I pick my favorite moment(s) of the week and share it with you guys.

If you are interested in following this challenge, feel free to follow me on instagram.

If you are interested in doing the challenge yourself, I'd say: Go for it! Nothing wrong with more happiness in your life, right? ;)

xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS