Nail of the Day: OPI 'You're Such A Budapest'

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hello girls! Today, I'm back today with a another NOTD. I was on a hunt for this polish. It's called 'You're such a Budapest' and it came out with the 2013 'Euro Centrale' spring collection, but I somehow missed out on this color. It's not available in Belgium anymore so I searched for it in Paris. No luck there. But I found it in Lille at the Monoprix. The security man walking around probably thought I was crazy because I almost screamed 'YES!' when I saw it.


The formula is a bit different from the usual O.P.I. polishes. The first coat was very uneven and streaky. I was afraid that this was going to be horrible, but the second coat made it look a lot better. I put on three coats to make this look perfect. And I love it. It's a gorgeous periwinkle (blue-purple) color. It looks quite blue on the photo but it's a bit more purple in real life. I'm happy I found this one! The polish has an amazing glossy finish, which I like very much. This is a very pretty spring/summer color. But I like it so much, I'll probably wear this all year.

xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS