Sunday Chitchat: The Dreams Tag

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hello, lovely sweethearts! Long time, no writing! I'm so glad to be back home after being at the sea side for a month. I wanted to do a tag today and I recently saw a new tag on youtube: The Dream Tag. I love dreaming and I (day)dream quite a lot so I thought it would be the perfect tag for me to do.


- What are you currently day dreaming about?
I'm a bit of a dreamer, sometimes I even day dream too much. Currently, I'm day dreaming about going to New York. I'm going there on vacation in September and I can't wait to go! And ofcourse - this might be a bit of a cliché- I'm currently day dreaming a lot about a guy. But I think that subject of my day dreams will only remain a dream. 

- What three items live in your dream wardrobe?
First of all, a Mulberry bag. Mulberry always have such a beautiful collection of bags, I especially like the 'Alexa' bag, the 'Del Ray' bag and the 'Baysweater' bag. My god, they are so amazing. *drool*
I think it's generally known that each woman wants to own something from Chanel in her life. Either it's a bag, a dress, a pair of shoes,... We can't help it, we are genetically programmed like this. I'd love to own a pair of Chanel flats one day. They are so beautiful, classy, timeless,... 
Lastly, I must admit that I sometimes think (and dream) about wedding dresses. I want to get married when I'm older and I can't help but wonder in what dress that will be. I love the creations of Vera Wang, she has so many beautiful dresses. (The dress from 'Bride Wars', anyone?)



- Who's your dream celeb look-alike?
I don't really know what celebs I look like but I'd love to look like Blake Lively, Kate Hudson, Diane Agron or Reese Witherspoon.

- In your eyes, who's currently "living the dream"?
I don't really know anyone who's 'living the dream', but I think if you have everything you want, you live the dream.

- What do you dream of more; love or money?
Without a doubt, I would choose love. Love, love, love. Okay, we need money to survive int this world, but what's money if you don't have a loving family, a sweet man or friends to come home to? 

- Your dream holiday escape?
Any place warm and sunny, with lots of delicious food! Italy, Greece,... I'd love to go to Japan or Bali one day!



- Who's your dream YouTuber collab?
I don't have a youtube channel yet, but if I did, I'd love to work with Beautylab (a dutch beauty guru), Amarixe Essiebutton or Sharon Farrell. Those are my favorite youtubers. And non-beauty related, I'd love to work with the (very handsome) guys from Sorted, Laura Vitale or Matthew Santoro!

- Did your childhood dreams ever come true?
I don't know, I can't really remember what I used to dream about! I think I wanted to grow up, like all kids do. But real dreams... I can't remember having those :p

- If one of your dreams could come true right now, what would it be?

To just be happy and not to worry so much about things. And - again, a bit of a cliché- to find someone to love.

I hope you all enjoyed this tag and I tag everyone who reads this do to the tag as well. Let me know if you'll do the tag or if you've already done it!
Goodnight!
xx,
Astrid

1 comment:

  1. Great tag, loved reading your answers. I had that photo from Bride Wars saved on my computer for years, the dress is absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS