Gift Idea: Nivea Gift Bag

Sunday, October 26, 2014

I know it's only the end of October, but everywhere in stores, gift sets are already being sold. I took a little trip to Kruidvat at the beginning of the week. At the register, I saw that they were selling Nivea Toiletry bags filled with goodies. I could not resist. Shall we take a look of what's inside?

It's a beautiful, large white bag with the signature Nivea blue details. This bag costs €15 and is filled with full-size Nivea products, worth all together about €25. 

What's inside?
1. Nivea Douceur/Silk soft light body creme: a 300ml pot of light body creme enriched with shea butter and hydra IQ for dry skin. 
2. Hydrating Mask: 2 face masks that will put moisture back into your skin. This is perfect for me, because during the colder months, my face can get really dry.
3. Douceur/Silk soft hand creme: 100ml of hand creme with macadamia nut oil. I already tried this one out and it smells amazing! It does not sink into the skin as quick as I like it, but it still made my hands feel soft. It seems like a very good hand creme!
4. 3 in 1 micellair water for sensitive skin: you can never have too many makeup removers. My current one is almost running out so I was happy to see this one in the bag. I haven't heard about this one a lot, but I'm curious to test it out.
5. Waterlilly & Oil Showergel: Nivea always has nice shower gels and this one seems like no exception. It's a very popular scent, I think, because they always include it in a lot of their gift sets.
6. Labello Pearl&Shine: a cult classic! This is a very popular Labello here in Belgium, with a pearly rose finish. I owned this when I was still in high school and I liked it a lot back then.


As a Nivea fan (I like their shampoos, deodorants and lip butters), it was to get to know some other products by the brand. I'm especially excited to use the face masks, hand creme and micellair water! This seems like a nice gift to give to a friend or... yourself!

xx,
Astrid

4 comments:

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS