Lush Haul: Halloween & Christmas Collection

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Hey everybody, the Lush Halloween and Christmas collections have landed in stores and I couldn't resist it, I had to buy some things! My friend Ynee got some things as well, which will be shown on her blog. She got some different things than me so if you're interested to see them, be sure to check that out as well.


I was happy to see some old favorites back, like the Melting Snowman, Cinders and the Golden Wonder, but I was more interested in trying out some of the new things they created this year! I'll pick up the classics another time, when I'm feeling spendy again.


  • Yog Nog Soap: Based on eggnog, this soap has a festiva spicy scent enriched with Ylang Ylang. It's a very creamy piece of soap, it melts a bit when you hold in your hand. I love the smell, perfect for the fall and winter months.
  • Butterbear Bath Bomb: This ons stole my heart right from the start! It's a cute white polarbear with a cocoa butter/vanilla scent. It's the same scent als the Butterball bath bomb, but just in a cuter outfit!
  • Dashing Santa Bath Bomb: Mandarin, bergamot and orange blossom. Need I say more? This refreshing citrus bath bomb will give you much needed energy during the upcoming cold winter months!

  • Sparkler Bath Bomb: Haaa, rose scents. I love them. This bath bomb is rose jam scented and promises to be a shimmering explosion of color in your bath. I'm curious to find out!
  • Lord Of Misrule Bath Bomb: I loved this one so much, I had to have it! It's a spicy blend of patchouli and black pepper.
I can't wait to take a bath and enjoy the lovely scents of Lush Fall and Winter products. Have you tried any of the new Christmas products? Which one is your favorite?
xx, 
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS