USA Haul part 3: Jewelry and Bags

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Time for the last part of the USA haul trilogy. On this trip, I didn't buy any clothing, except for 2 simple basic t-shirts at Forever 21: a beige one and a dusty pink one. They're not that special so I won't show it here. This post will be mostly about jewelry and a few bags.

The first things I'm showing you are bracelets. I got one Marc by Marc Jacobs bracelet, at Lord & Taylor. I loved how simple it looked, with the gray leather band and the little gold plate. That same day, I went into Henri Bendel, which was a 'must do' on my list of things I needed to visit. They told me everything on the upper floor was on sale. I got a Henri Bendel rose gold bracelet with purple beads, rhine stones and silver accents. I also found two Alex and Ani bracelets. They are very simple, but they look amazing paired with other bracelets. I got a silver one and a gold one. These three bracelets were all -60% off, so they were a great deal!


One of our biggest discoveries was Nordstrom Rack, the outlet of Nordstrom. They had a bunch of Kate Spade earrings and I chose these two pairs. I love the yellow ones, they were about 60% off. The black ones came in a ton of other colors but I liked these the most.
.
Guess is a lovely brand, but sometimes, their jewelry can be a bit over the top. However, I found some very cool earrings over there. They were having a 'Buy one, get one half off' sale on all their bags and jewelry. These were the ones I picked up. I especially like the bow ones, so cute!

I have a hard time finding sunglasses that actually look good on me. I've heard about Warby Parker a while ago and I saw this nice color of sunglasses on their website that they did called 'cherry blossom'. When we saw a store in Chelsea, we decided to look around and then I saw them... I tried them on and they were just perfect. For every pair of glasses that Warby Parker sells, they donate one to someone in need, which I think is very cool.

One thing I really wanted to buy when in the States was a Rebecca Minkoff bag. I love her Mini Mac bag! I got a light grey one when we went to a Mall in Virginia, after visiting some things in Washington. The sales tax is a bit lower over there, so I thougt it was a perfect time to pick one up. But when in New York, we went to visit Bloomingdales and I looked around in the 'Sales' corner and found another Rebecca Minkoff bag. It was -30%, but for some reason, there was another -10% extra deal going on that day. It's a leopard print bag, which is usually not really my style... But I thought this would look great with a simple, black outfit. It's a loved it or hate print, but in this case... I love it. Lastly, we went to Century 21, which is a big outlet department store. 'Shall we go inside for 5 minutes?'... An hour and a half later, we left the building. It was HUGE. I found this small Guess cross body bag for about $30.

My name is Astrid and I'm a shopaholic! I hope you guys enjoyed these USA hauls. If you missed the previous two, I'll link them below.
Part 1 -> Bath And Bodyworks & Nail Polish
Part 2 -> Make-up

Have a great weekend!
xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS