December Kuidvat VIP Sale: Drugstore haul

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hey sweeties! About a week ago, the Belgian Drugstore Kruidvat was having a VIP sale night, where they stayed open late and gave a -20% discount to everything in store! My friend Ynee got a ticket from a friend who worked there. I was so excited, this was the ideal time to pick up some thing I needed and to try out some new thing at a discount!





Firstly, I got a new shampoo and conditioner. I really like the Garnier hair serum with honey, so I decided to pick up the shampoo and conditioner from the same line. They smell awesome! I used them two times already and they make my hair really soft. I like! More honey included in this haul: a Van Der Hoog Healing Honey Mask. These masks are amazing, very gentle to the skin. The honey one was one of the only ones I haven't tried out yet. I also got some back-up razor blade refills. Kruidvat makes an amazing razor with 6 blades. This way, I have some back-up ones. They makes the legs incredibly soft!


Time for the most fun part of the haul: the makeup! Let's start with a foundation that I wanted to try out for a long time now: Bourjois Healty Mix in n° 53. I still like my Clinique foundation a lot but my skin is getting a tad too light for it. I want to see if this one is a better color for now. Fingers crossed! I also wanted to try out the Impress press-on nails, what better time than when you get them on a discount, right? I found these fun flittery ones called 'Shimmer' for the holidays. I'll do a blogpost about them to show you guys how they look and wear on the nails.
I got two things from Catrice: a Baked eyeshadow from their new LE Viennart Christmas collection in 'Stunning Stucco' and one of the new Illuminating Blushes in 'Coral Me Baby'. Ooooh, that blush... I've worn it a few times the past week and it's so pretty. Just the right amount of color, just the perfect glow to the cheeks! Because I lost my beloved Essie in 'Lacquered up' (yes, you guys know how much I love that one... I hope I'll still find it), I got a new 'perfect red' color. I got Essie's 'Russian Roulette'. I think I will like this one very much as well! 
My love for the color red has gotten even bigger... Last week, I went out with a few girls and one of them encouraged me to wear a red lipstick that night. She borrowed me her favorite color and oh my god... an obsession is born! I loved it! I always thought it wouldn't suit me, but I just had to get used to the idea of my lips being so red and bright. I picked up the same color as her and that's Rimmel's Lasting Finish Lipstick in 'Alarm'. This will be my New Year's Eve lipstick of choice! To go with that, I also got two Essence Lipliners in 'Femme Fatale' (Classic Red) and 'Transparant' (like the name says: transparant). These are just €0,99 but work so great! Lastly, I got an Essence Longlasting Lipstick in 'I Am Yours', which is a rosy everyday shade. 

That's my haul for December!
I hope you liked this post and that you guys will have lots of great times with your family and friends!
xx
Astrid







8 comments:

  1. I would love to try the Bourjois Healthy Mix as I heard it's such a great foundation!

    Emily // ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'm gonna do a review on it, once I tried it out a couple of times ^^
      xx

      Delete
  2. Those Catrice Illuminating blushes are amazing, I need to buy all the shades as I love the 'I'm nuts about you' so much :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've seen that one on your blog :o looks like a great color!

      Delete
  3. I'm so in love with caprice at the moment is like really crazy!
    I love the lipsticks of Bourjois so I would actually like to try the foundation. :P

    Maybe you'd like to check out my giveaway? :)
    http://moniacagnazzo.blogspot.com/2014/12/giveaway.html
    xx Monia :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try the Bourjois lipsticks! I've heard they are amazing quality :D
      Thanks for the visit!
      xx

      Delete
  4. I have a different shade of that Catrice blush and really like it. It looks so natural:).
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I really enjoy how it looks on the skin. Very natural yet glowing :)
      xx

      Delete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS