Goed Gevoel Beauty Box August

Saturday, August 8, 2015

If there is anyting I love, it's magazines deciding to include a Beauty Box with their issue. I missed the box that Goed Gevoel (a Belgian magazine) brought out in March. I was a bit sad about it, but in July, they brought out another one. I had not seen any advertisement about it, I just saw it at the paper shop one morning. I think it was about €5,99 extra for the box and I was so excited to discover what's inside. 


The box itself is so beautiful. It's pink with a flower print and the words 'Make you day a beautiful one'. I'm keeping this box for storage, for sure! 


When I opened the box, I was surprised to see that they had teamed up with Deauty! As you guys all know, I'm subscribed to the Deauty boxes. This increased my curiosity immediately. 



In the box, there are 4 deluxe samples of beauty products. 

* Rainpharma After oil 'A Zest of Happiness': Rainpharma is a Belgian brand that makes lots of shower gels, scrubs etc. Deauty has included a few products of them in previous boxes. They always smell like a spa! This is an oil that you can use in the shower. It has notes of mandarine, orange and lemon. It's not to wash yourself with, but to apply whilst in the shower. It will treat and nurture the skin. I'm quite curious to see how this will perform... It will either be amazing or a greasy mess.
* Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate: I've had this sample before after a visit to Sephora. It's a serum that you apply to the skin in the morning and at night. I quite liked it, it made my skin feel very soft. 
* Nuxe Eau Démaquillante Micellaire: My pile of make-up removers is getting bigger and bigger!  Micellair water is a very popular thing right now. Personally, I still like them a lot and I'm glad to test this out.
* Nuxe Refreshing Aftersun: It's summmer and our skin gets exposed to a lot of sunshine. A good aftersun is a must for these warmer months. This one smells very nice and Nuxe is a brand with very good quality products. This one will go with me on vacation!

There were a few fun products to try out in this box. It was not as amazing as the box they brought out in March (It had a value of €50 back then, with a few full size products) but it's still nice to get surprised like this for a small price. I personally really liked it.

xx,
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS