October/November Favorites

Monday, December 7, 2015

Hello everybody! Dear god, how long has it been?! My internship and school work are really taking up all my time the last couple of weeks. I've missed blogging so badly but I just wasn't able to make time. Finally, a moment to write! Today, I will be talking about my favorite products from the last couple of months. I rarely do favorite posts because I feel like I don't change it up enough to keep it interesting every month. But I'm using some new/different products the last two months. 



The last couple of months, I've been loving a natural face. For my intership, I want to look awake but not like I'm wearing too much make-up. Also, I need to be ready quite quick in the morning. I like to lay in my bed a little longer than I should, so I'm always in a rush.
  • Maybelline The Rocket Mascara: I started using this mascara in the beginning of November and I really like it. It has quite a wet formula, like most of the Maybelline mascaras. It lengthens the lashes and gives them the right amount of volume I like. 
  • BE Creative Make Up Eyeshadow in 'Beach': I haven't been wearing a lot of eyeshadow lately, but when I do: this is the one I go for! These eyeshadows are all so soft and pigmented. I have a few eyeshadows of this brand and they are all gorgeous.
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer: This is a very well-known concealer in the beauty world and I understand why. This is the best concealer I've ever used. So easy to blend and it brightens the face up. It's only about £3 but so good!
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in '020 Nude Beige': First of all, this is probably the strongest power ever. I've dropped this a dozen times on the floor and it hasn't cracked. The lid is broken but there is no damage to the powder. 
  • Topshop Cream Blush in 'Head Over Heals': A nice, healthy flush of color on the cheeks. That's what this blush gives you. It's a bright pink coral color, that blends into the skin very beautifully. I use this with a stippling brush: dotting it on the skin and blending it in very well. My first cream blush, but not my last! 
  • Diadermine Hydra Balance Day Cream: This smells amazing! The texture is a bit gel like and it sinks into the skin very fast. There are a lot of good day creams on the market and this is one of them. 
  • Clinique Superbalanced Makeup in 'Cream Chamois': I got this foundation during my trip to the USA, a little more than a year ago. I was using the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation for a while now but in october, I started using this one again and fell in love with it all over again. It looks so natural on the face. It has medium coverage but still allows the skin to shine through. 
  • Jo Malone Perfume in 'Peony and Blush Suede': I got this perfume in London this summer. The girl asked what my favorite perfumes (Daisy, Chloe Roses,...) were and let me smell this one, saying that I would really like it. She was absolutely right, I fell in love with it immediately. It's kind of a heavier scent than I usually wear but oh so good. It's one of my boyfriend's favorites as well!
  • Sephora Pro Flawless Airbrush (°56): I got this brush on the same shopping trip as the Clinique foundation. The girl at Sephora applied that foundation with this brush. It was a bit of a pricier brush but it's so worth it. No shedding hairs, soft bristles, blends foundation in like a pro,... Fantastic quality!
I hope you liked this favorites post. I'm really going to find more time to blog again because I really miss it. 

I'll talk to you girls soon! 

Have a great week!
xx, 
Astrid

4 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm happy to be reading your posts again. And if you like The Rocket, you should try the Lash Sensational one. I thought it couldn't get better than the Rocket, but I actually prefer Lash Sensational one :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try that one when I finish this one :D
      Thanks for the comment, sweety!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I also love the Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder.

    I'm following you via GFC, would you mind following back? Thank you xx
    Shannsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS