Nail of the Day: Essie Flowerista

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Short blogpost today! I was searching a nail polish to use today and suddenly, I saw the perfect color. The weather in Belgium has been kind of weird lately. Rain, sun, rain, sun... Cold, warm, cold, warm,... So I need a color that wasn't too bright, but could still add some color. I'm wearing Essie Flowerista and I must say: I'm in love!

Flowerista is a true plum purple with a creamy finish. Perfect for spring and summer, in my opinion. But you can also wear this between too seasons because it's not too bright. It has that great Essie formula that dries fast. With two coats of the polish, you're good to go. Damn, I wish I had a dress in this color! 

xx, 
Astrid

2 comments:

  1. Yaaas, I can't wait to wear it too. It's so pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So gorgeous! My nails are so chipped but I don't want to take it off :p
      x

      Delete

Hey everybody! I love reading your comments so feel free to leave a reaction! ;) <3

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS